Here are a few 6-Word Stories from Roy H. Williams' Monday Morning Memo.
– a famous 6-word story commonly attributed to Ernest Hemingway but it’s not likely he really wrote it.
"With bloody hands, I say good-bye.”
– a 6-word story by Frank Miller
"Longed for him. Got him. Shit."
– a 6-word story by Margaret Atwood
"machine. Unexpectedly, I'd invented a time"
– a 6-word story by Alan Moore
"Tick-tock tick-tock tick-tick."
– a 6-word story by Neal Stephenson
Anybody what to take a shot at writing a 6 Word Story or add a 6 Word Story you've heard?