September 25-26, 2013
* Nurturing flourishing communities of Christian practice.
* Spiritual formation of youth and young adults.
* Crafting life giving spiritual rhythms.
* Unleashing the imagination of youth and young adults for the missio Dei.
* Contextualizing Christian Formation for pre-adolescents, middle school, high school and late adolescents.
* Intergenerational ministry paradigms.
* Rethinking, reimagining evangelism.
Why another conference? Two reasons. First, we believe there is a need to continue to bring clarity to the missional conversation. By bringing together some of today's best missional thinkers; we desire to assist God's people in thinking deeply about God's mission in the world. Second, we want to ensure the missional conversation moves beyond theory. We want to inspire and propel the church to engage in God's mission in life changing ways. That is why a significant feature of the conference will focus on practical engagement; through the stories and personal examples of some of the best missional practitioners around.