We're thrilled to announce that camp registration for next summer is now open for Camp West and for LaCygne. As you enter our Camp Management System to register, please, take note of some of its key features:
- You need just one account per family. Within that same account, you can choose different camp sessions for each of your children. Also, if you prefer, you can make one payment rather than multiple transactions.
- You can spread your payments out over time by logging into your account and making a payment amount of your choosing toward the total balance due.
- If you created an account last year, you can use it this year too. If your personal information has change, you will be able to make any necessary changes. If you forgot your username/password, use the "Forgot" feature on the Log-in page to reset your credentials.
- As you set-up your online account, you can stop at anytime and your information will be saved. Log into your account anytime to manage your children's accounts and/or complete forms. You will get a confirmation email within 24 hours.
- The majority of required forms will not be available until early Spring 2016.
- All campers associated with a group must use a specific "Group Hold ID" provided by your group leader. You must have this Group Hold ID to receive a group discount. This year, there is just one Group Hold ID for all members of your group (not a different ID by grades or gender).
Our system uses HTML5 technology, older computers or browsers might not work. If you have any problems registering, contact us by email or phone at 913.262.3900. You can also check our FAQ.